End brushes give a gleaming finish to oxidised or coated metal surfaces. They are all-rounders in drilling machines, on angle grinders and in machining centres, performing such tasks as removing paint, scale and corrosion. They are also ideal for use in places which are difficult to reach, and were specially developed for the processing of edges and corners.
End brushes are normally used in electrical- and pneumatic tools, i.e. in the car body and motor construction and all fields of car repair and maintenance.
Back to products
Use the parameters below to configure your desired end brush. Is the correct dimensioning not listed? Then choose a specific request.
Are you unsure or do you need advice?
- BD-ST Standard brush diameter
- D1 Diameter of the shaft
- KD Core diameter
- L Length
- VT Type of fill
- VM Filling material
- VD Bristle diameter
- ZH Visible hair length
- RPM Revolutions per minute
- AS-K120 Nylon abrasive fibers – ANS-Kernel size 120
- AS-K180 Nylon abrasive fibers – ANS-Kernel size 180
- AS-K320 Nylon abrasive fibers – ANS-Kernel size 320
- AZD Steel wire, tempered, hard and tough
- INOX Stainless steel wire
- LIT Brass-coated steel wire in cord construction
- LTE Brass-coated steel wire
- MES Brass wire
- STD Steel wire, natural hard
The models shown are standard. For other specifications, please contact our sales team.
Not quite sure or need some advice?